Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Unsuspecting man...gets fucked by Tranny


Mmmm so lately, ive been in a mood for a bit of role play.
Are you ready to play? ‘)
I’m thinking that YOU should be the UNSUSPECTING man at a club. Hitting on me, thinking im the hottest bitch that walked through those doors.
And I, of course am that hot tranny (you just don’t know im a tranny!)
How does the night go?
Well, you are an over egotistical jackass thinking you can have any girl you want. And you set your eyes on me. You walk right up and slap me on the back of my ass as I turn around and slap you across the face.
But, you are persistent…aren’t you?
You send me drink after drink, making advance after advance…and finally, like you figured, I give in.
You have no idea the thoughts running through my mind or what is REALLY going ot happen to you out in the parking lot…or possibly the place we go back to.
You see this perfect sexy woman in front of you with a great body…and you have no idea of the huge throbbing cock between her legs
Trust me my little pet…you will SOON know! ;) 


Kisses,

~*~Michaela~*~

1.877.GIRLYMEN extension 128
Calls are 2.25 per minute with a 10 minute minimum. See pricing and specials for additional offers.


No comments:

Post a Comment