Saturday, January 8, 2011

Breaking in a Newbie

Hello my darlings!I had so much fun this evening with a newbie (new to cock anyway!). I broke him in really good lol!!! See, he approached me and asked if I was a TGirl, I said “of course darlin” and he was so excited. He said he had never been with a girl like me and wanted to try. I told him I had something special in mind, if you don’t mind big Tranny Cock lol. He said he would love to try it! So I took him back to my place and made him suck my Cock first. He said he loved having my big Cock in his mouth and he wanted me to fuck his virgin little ass. Of course, I am always ready to fuck a tight little ass for the first time...whether you know I'm a shemale or not ;) Once I stuck my Cock in him, he was hooked. So I told him I had a surprise for him and I had brought a couple of my Tranny friends with me. He said why are they here? I told him that I know he wants to suck Tranny Cock and get fucked up the ass at the same time and become our little whore. That was all she wrote, he was hook, line and sinker!!! He said he was a little whore and wanted to be our cum slut and gladly I took him up on that offer.  I know you love a girl like me just like he did, so what are you waiting for, give me a call!!!

Kisses,

~*~Michaela~*~

 
1.877.GIRLYMEN extension 128
 
Calls are 1.99 per minute with a 10 minute minimum. Texting is .99cents per minute See pricing and specials for additional offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment