Tuesday, October 19, 2010

She-male Passes as Female...but with a BIG surprise


As you can see, I’m all girl. Well, almost all. I can pass for all girl anyway, no one ever guesses my secret. And the reactions I get when I tell, ohhhhhhh, it’s sooooooo much fun!

I have made the straightest guy on earth turn into a raging cock sucking fool in about 8 minutes tops. It’s all about the art of seduction and the calming of “gay panic”. Just because you like a girl with a little extra something between her legs, that doesn’t make you gay, it makes you smart.

Don’t worry, I’ll take control of the situation and guide you, gently but firmly, through your first she-male sexual encounter. I will show you how to suck a flacid cock into your mouth and make it jump to life, the correct way to lick a hardening cock, and so much more!

Place yourself in my experienced hands and I’ll make sure you’re so wet and wanting before I slip my she-cock inside of you, you won’t feel the slightest bit of discomfort. Relax, loosen up, arch your back for me and soon you will be in such a state of ecstasy you’ll be begging me to fuck you deeper and harder.

You’ll call again and again and think about our calls all the time. It’ll be hard to go back to the regular girls. 

You’ll come back to me over and over again. I’ll be your girl, your favorite fuck. Call me for our first of many times together, you’ll be surprised at how good it turns out to be.

Kisses,

~*~Michaela~*~

1.877.GIRLYMEN extension 128
Calls are 2.25 per minute with a 10 minute minimum. See pricing and specials for additional offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment