Sunday, December 5, 2010

You Want My Cock Big Boy?

You know that you are addicted to cock don’t you? You think about it all of the time. When you are at the gym, when you go to the bar with the guys, and even in the bedroom when you are alone. The real secret is that you think about it when you are with girls too.

Perhaps you think that if you would just meet up with a gorgeous girl that has pretty tits and a nice round ass that it would be perfect if she had a very big cock too. The idea that you could have everything then.

My pretty face to look at and kiss while you stroke your cock and mine. Delicious. You know for certain that if you started that you just could not stop. In your hand, in your mouth and finally in your hot ass is where you have been wanting me for so long. Look at me. You know that you would love to have a cute girlfriend like me that would fool everyone. I won’t tell them that you are sucking my cock every night. That will be our little secret.

Do you need cock sucking lessons? Or do you need the ultimate in sissy training? You want strap on phone sex without the straps? ;)

Kisses,

~*~Michaela~*~

1.877.GIRLYMEN extension 128
Calls are 2.25 per minute with a 10 minute minimum. See pricing and specials for additional offers.

1 comment: