Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Taboo Tranny to turn you into a Cummy Whore

Hello My pet – I am Tgirl Michaela!
I am a very, very taboo free tranny who
LOVES to fuck! You do have knee pads, don't you?
I harbor a real need for you to be kneeling and
sucking. I have the most wonderful clitty stick that swells
soooo nicely. It'll be soooo much fun searching for
it under My soft, silky lingerie.

Need a little breather?
You can rest on your back and grab your ankles.
I need to rip your panties off and fuck that little ass-pussy.
You want it filled with My sweet cream, don't you? Or how
about all over that sissy face of yours?

I love mutual masturbation.
It's going to be exquisite making you My cummy whore.
Feminizing you, maybe submitting to you. I can
switch sometimes too. Are you man enough to take
Me? Well, are you? Call Me – Let's find out

I also do online erotic texting / cyber sex!

Kisses,

~*~Michaela~*~

 
1.877.GIRLYMEN extension 128
 
Calls are 2.25 per minute with a 10 minute minimum. See pricing and specials for additional offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment